Home page Site map Ελληνικά
DRUJBA SA History
1931 The first container glass manufacturing workshop was founded in Sofia, further on to grow into STIND S.A., with three glass-melting furnaces.
1960 DRUJBA S.A. was established in Plovdiv. Two workshops producing container glass were commissioned.
1961 A third container-glass workshop was put in operation.
1976 DRUJBA S.A. was an innovation leader in its country, being the first company of the industrial sector to adopt a total Quality Assurance System.
1997 YIOULA GLASSWORKS S.A. acquired STIND S.A.
1998 YIOULA GLASSWORKS S.A. acquired DRUJBA S.A.
2000 A completely new facility, resulting from a major investment in equity, equipment and personnel training, was launched in STIND, Sofia, of a 90,000 t annual capacity of container glass.
2003 STIND S.A. and DRUJBA S.A. merged into DRUJBA GLASSWORKS S.A.
Both facilities in Sofia and Plovdiv were certified under ISO 9001-2000 by Lloyd’s Register.
2004 A new glass-melting furnace was commissioned in Plovdiv of 130,000 t annual output.
2005 DRUJBA GLASSWORKS S.A. was certified under HACCP and ISO 22000 (the first certified company in the industrial sector).



 
 F.A.Q.